Maumee Bay Lodge and Conference Center
The conference headquarters for OMA 2017 is the beautiful Maumee Bay Lodge and Conference Center. The Lodge's picturesque location on Lake Erie is the perfect backdrop to our conversation's on Transforming Museums!
Maumee Bay Resort and Conference Center
1750 State Park Road #2, Oregon, OH 43616
Room Rate and Reservation Details:
Two Double Bed Room: $99.00 per night, plus tax
King Bed Room: $109.00 per night, plus tax
Reserve your room now!
Call 800.282.7275 and mention you are an OMA conference attendee to reserve your sleeping room at the OMA conference rate. Don't delay! OMA room rate is only valid pending hotel availability.
Reservation deadline: February 15, 2017
Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
For more information on how to become a Sponsor at the 2017 OMA Annual Conference, please visit our Sponsorship page.
Click on Advertising Opportunities for additional information on advertising in the Conference program book, or on the Ohio Museums Association's website.
The Ohio Museums Association will hold our annual Silent Auction during the 2017 Conference, and you can get in on the fun!
Donate services, company products, books, T-shirts, mugs, event tickets, trips, tours, vacation home rental, dinner, employee perks, plants, or anything you'd love to bid on!
Auction items will be on view in the exhibit hall during the annual conference. All proceeds support OMA programs. Contact auction Chair, Alexandra Nicholis Coon for details.
Become a Business member of the Ohio Museums Association! OMA provides the following services to its members:
- Professional Development and Networking Opportunities through participation in our workshops and annual conference
- Discounted Registrations, Advertising and Exhibit Hall space for the Association’s Annual Conference
- Free Subscription to Ohio Museums Monthly
- A forum for free publicity for events in the newsletter and magazine
- Free listing of job openings in the newsletter and web site
- Free web site link and listing on OMA web page
- Access to Workers’ Compensation Group Rating providing discounts in annual BWC fees
- Access to group and individual health insurance through Tabit, Arganbright & Hazelbaker
- Generous Discounts through supplier, Gaylord
- Access to members-only offers on merchant services through our partner, Thrive Payments
For more information on how to become and OMA Business Member click here .