Holden Forests & Gardens seeks a Development Operations Coordinator.
Holden Forests & Gardens is one of Northeast Ohio’s largest and most important cultural and environmental institutions. It is comprised of two campuses; the urban Cleveland Botanical Garden campus located in Cleveland’s University Circle and the rural Holden Arboretum campus located in Kirtland, OH. Holden Forests & Gardens is the 12th largest public garden in the U.S.
We are seeking a Development Operations Coordinator to join our team. Located at the Cleveland Botanical Garden campus, the Development Operations Coordinator assists with the creation and implementation of departmental processes that contribute to fundraising activities and goals. This position provides technical support and training to department staff, has shared responsibility for encouraging data standards, and assists with patron account data entry and maintenance.
- Identify opportunities to create solutions that streamline operational efficiencies through project-based objectives and goals.
- Update Altru database with various information such as appeals, donor recognition, attributes, constituencies, event registrants, etc.
- Generate lists and reports that support Development Team efforts such as membership renewals, donor solicitations, event invites, and other department communications.
- Ensure quality assurance through regular updates, audits, and maintenance of department materials and the database.
- Establish database “best practices” to be used consistently by Altru users with all data processes for accuracy, consistency, and reliability of information.
- Coordinate logistics of the External Affairs Department (Development and Marketing Teams) as it relates to shared projects, timelines, deadlines, and administrative support tasks.
- Perform prospect research and create giving summaries, prospect profiles, and supplemental materials to support fundraising activities.
- Support Development Associates during high volume periods with gift entry, acknowledgment, and membership fulfillment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of office experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with CRM systems; Altru or Blackbaud preferred
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Position will work between both locations but will be based at one location.
- Typical work week is Monday – Friday with some weekend and evening hours required.
- Must pass a criminal background and substance test
- Must have a driving record in good standing.
Salary Range: 17,000 – 23,000
Job Classification: Full-time, hourly
To apply: Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Qualified applicants should submit a résumé with salary requirements online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=db704977-d8c5-4be2-a36a-23f4002eddc0&jobId=48387&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001
Holden Forests & Gardens is an equal opportunity, ADA employer and a drug-free workplace.
Posted: December 18, 2018