Holden Forests & Gardens seeks a Financial Analyst.
Holden Forests & Gardens is one of Northeast Ohio’s largest and most important cultural and environmental institutions. It comprises two campuses, the urban Cleveland Botanical Garden campus in Cleveland’s University Circle and the rural Holden Arboretum campus in Kirtland, and is the 12th largest public garden in the US.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Finance & Accounting team. Located at the Cleveland Botanical Garden campus, the Financial Analyst isresponsible for driving analytics across all departments with a perspective on our organization’s overall strategic growth initiatives. The role will also contribute to financial modeling, analytics, and creation of reporting dashboards and will assist the Director of Accounting with general accounting roles and responsibilities including account reconciliations, grant reporting, and fixed asset management.
- Reporting and process optimization for HF&G reporting packages, monthly business reviews, and Board communication.
- Partner with department leaders to create insightful reporting that ensures understanding of business performance
- Monthly financial analysis, reporting, and support. Includes consolidated HF&G reporting and ad hoc requests
- Support efforts on key initiatives and priorities
- Support the financial planning process, inclusive of the annual plan and long-range planning
- Data visualization and report creation to drive new and better quality insights
- Fixed asset management
- Account reconciliations
- Other tasks/participation in special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience is required
- Non-profit experience is preferred
- P&L or financial modeling experience is preferred
- Public Accounting and/or fund accounting experience is a plus
- Must pass a credit, criminal background and substance test
- Must have a driving record in good standing
Salary Range: $48,000 - $73,000
Job Classification: Full-time, salary
To apply: Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Qualified applicants should submit a résumé with salary requirements online to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=db704977-d8c5-4be2-a36a-23f4002eddc0&jobId=45842&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001. Deadline to apply: January 18, 2019. Holden Forests & Gardens is an equal opportunity, ADA employer and a drug-free workplace
Posted: December 18, 2018
Deadline: January 18, 2019