Business Member Benefits
The Ohio Museums Association provides the following services to its business members:
- Professional Development and Networking Opportunities through participation in our workshops and annual conference
- Discounted Registrations, Advertising and Exhibit Hall space for the Association’s Annual Conference
- Free Subscription to Ohio Museums Monthly
- A forum for free publicity for events in the newsletter and magazine
- Free listing of job openings in the newsletter and web site
- Free web site link and listing on OMA web page
- Access to Workers’ Compensation Group Rating providing discounts in annual BWC fees
- Access to group and individual health insurance through Tabit, Arganbright & Hazelbaker
- Generous Discounts through supplier, Gaylord
- Access to members-only offers on merchant services through our partners OPOC.us, Piggyback App, Proficio Elements, and Artwork Archive
OMA offers access to Workers' Compensation Rating Group providing deep discounts in annual fees through our third party administrator CompManagement, Inc. For more information contact:
Manager, Client Services
PO Box 884
Dublin, OH 43017
Email: [email protected]
As an added benefit to all OMA members, the Ohio Museums Association has partnered with Gaylord to provide generous discounts on your everyday purchases!
Contact [email protected] to receive your member's priority code!
- Save 18% on Archival Supplies
- Save 10% on Furniture
- 50% off shipping on all supply orders over $200
No matter how you choose to place your order just reference your OMA Member “Contract Priority Code” and you will receive your discounted pricing and preferential freight terms.
To receive your Gaylord Contract Priority Code, email [email protected] or call 614.297.2375
One Point of Care (OPOC.us)
The Ohio Museums Association has announced One Point of Care (opoc.us) as our preferred health benefits provider. OPOC can help your organization with your group health insurance needs. Through the use of the CARE Center, OPOC will help your museum Reduce Costs, Improve Benefits, Improve CARE, and put controls in place to suppress future health benefit-related costs.
For more information, visit www.onepointofcare.com/oma, or call 866.676.2871.
Piggyback’s mission is to make culture mobile – and as the mobile partner of the Ohio Museums Association, Piggyback wants to make it easy for OMA members to take advantage of their mobile platform.
All OMA members can receive 20% off Piggyback’s Premium Service Plan (only $960 a year after discount). As an added bonus, Piggyback will also waive the first-year setup fee of $200! That’s a total of $440 in savings, just for being an OMA member!
Learn more about Piggyback and start your service by visiting www.piggyback-app.com.
Re: discovery Software, Inc.
As an added benefit to all OMA members, Re: discovery Software, Inc. is proud to offer all Ohio Museums Association members a 10% discount on licensing, and 3 FREE months of Proficio Cloud hosting. Be sure to share your OMA membership affiliation with Re: discovery to receive your member discount!
With a Proficio Elements, The Small Museum Software, collections management system you will find your daily tasks are simplified, whether its data entry, updating, searching, reporting, or researching on your objects or archives. You can also use our Web Module to share the collection online! We are more than just a Collection Management Software company. We are a team of museum and archives professionals and top-notch software engineers. Your system will be supported and upgraded. Seamless conversions and Cloud hosting are available.
The Ohio Museums Association has partnered with Artwork Archive to provide our members with great resources and special opportunities. All OMA members will get a 20% lifetime discount on all software and products when they sign up for an Artwork Account at: www.artworkarchive.com/oma.
To learn more, or for any questions about Artwork Archive, please contact Elysian Koglmeier, Head of Growth, at [email protected] or 978.290.2732.